We regularly recruit interns, industrial or product designers, and 3D technicians in our studios.
This is a great opportunity to learn from the experts and become one yourself.
We are expanding and we are excited to hire for the following positions. Please submit your CV or Resume to Singapore@3DPrinitngStudios.com
1. Sales Professional / Business Development / Marketing / Management Trainee
- Singaporean or Permanent Residence (PR) only.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of sales experience in selling consumer IT solutions or applications.
- Understanding about 3D Printing technology will be an advantage for this role but training will be provided if no prior knowledge. Most important is the personal passion, attitude to learn.
- Experience in Public or Private Sector in Singapore market.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship skills.
- "High Commission incentive".
Note: Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
2. 3D Industrial or Product Designer / 3D Technician
3D Industrial or Product Designer (For Singaporean or Permanent Residents (PR) only.)
The ultimate aim of the in-house 3D Industrial or Product Designer to to ensure that customer job becomes a 3D reality.
This role requires passion in 3D designing and 3D printing, proactive keeping up-to-date with latest 3D technological innovations, manage day to day business operation and excellent customer service to manage customers expectation.
Business Operation responsibilities
- To perform 3D designing/scanning and printing (end-to-end processing)
- To perform tests/assignments on 3D equipment and document results
- To handle business related inquiries via email, phone calls and serving walk-in customers
- To perform 3D job quoting
- To conduct training workshops for 3D printing
- To update company social media such as Facebook, Instagram, etc and participate in marketing activities
- To be able to work with peers to reach common goals
- Be organize and clean up the workspace at the end of business operation day
Requirements for this role
- Graduate with either a Diploma or Degree in Product Design
- Must be experience in 3D modeling using Solidworks or similar CAD software
- Preferably have knowledge using Magics, Meshmixer, or equavalent software (if not must be proactive to learn and work under down initiative)
- Preferably have knowledge in 3D printing processes (if not must be proactive to learn and work under down initiative)
- Preferably have knowledge in operating a range of 3D Printing Equipment
- Preferably have knowledge in operating a range of 3D Scanning Equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work as a team member and contribute together as a team
- Able to multitask and able to handle datelines and stress